1. A pot of coffee with flavored creamer, especially Bailey's French Vanilla or the store brand of Cinamon Vanilla.
2. Finding money I forgot about in a pocket, like that $15 I just found, crisp and clean just out of the washer!
3. When someone holds a door open for me, particularly when I am juggling multiple packages.
4. Feeling the sunshine on my face and seeing blue sky peek through on a cold winter day.
5. A hug from my kids, the more spontaneous the better, and I don't want to let go.
6. Fresh sheets on my bed, and time to lie around in them.
7. Hearing from a friend, no matter the method - mail, text, email or phone call.
8. Beads of any kind - vintage, new, art beads, pearls, gemstones - anything that is unusual or unique.
9. Getting a package in the mail - particularly when it involves #8.
10. A kiss.
What about you? What little things make you happy?
You can learn more about Erin on her blog, Treasures Found