2/6/12

Erin Prais-Hintz: 10 Little Things That Make Me Happy



1. A pot of coffee with flavored creamer, especially Bailey's French Vanilla or the store brand of Cinamon Vanilla.

2. Finding money I forgot about in a pocket, like that $15 I just found, crisp and clean just out of the washer!

3. When someone holds a door open for me, particularly when I am juggling multiple packages.

4. Feeling the sunshine on my face and seeing blue sky peek through on a cold winter day.

5. A hug from my kids, the more spontaneous the better, and I don't want to let go.

6. Fresh sheets on my bed, and time to lie around in them.

7. Hearing from a friend, no matter the method - mail, text, email or phone call.

8. Beads of any kind - vintage, new, art beads, pearls, gemstones - anything that is unusual or unique.

9. Getting a package in the mail - particularly when it involves #8.

10. A kiss.

What about you? What little things make you happy?

_________________________________
You can learn more about Erin on her blog, Treasures Found

3 comments:

Alice said...

All of the above (minus the coffee) plus family and chocolate.

In the Light of the Moon said...

I love your top ten!!Wonderful in every way!! What makes me happy? laughter,music,kindness,cozy socks,the breeze and soooo much more!! Big Hugs,Cat

Shel said...

Erin - your ten are wonderful! I especially like 5! Love it when my son hugs me so hard!!