I love celebrating Christmas.
It's the little things that make me the happiest this time of year.
Things that remind of my childhood, of simpler times, of joys that are heartfelt.
1. Handmade ornaments
2. Listening to Christmas carols
3. Staying up late making gifts for my family
4. Walking in the snow
5. Drinking hot cocoa
6. The smell of pine in our living room
7. Lights twinkling in the dark after everyone has gone to bed
8. The advent candles and nativity on the table
9. Opening Christmas cards from friends and family
10. The candlelight church service on Christmas Eve
You can learn more about Heather at her blog Humblebeads