10/7/11

Diane Cook: Sharing My Passion



I am so thankful to have been a part of ArtBLISS in the DC metro area just this past weekend!  I met the most incredibly talented ladies, who designed the most beautiful pieces of jewelry.  



How precious each one became to me in such a short period of time.  I felt honored to have every one of them in my classroom.  

Let me never forget how blessed I am to have the opportunity to share my passion with others....diane

________________________________________________

You can learn more about Diane Cook on her blog, Rosa and Josie's

5 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Beautiful post Diane!! Hugs,Cat

Holly said...

Diane - sounds like a great time was had by everyone! I love those lovely cuffs! I admit that I'm a bit jealous :) One of these days, one of these days.

Unknown said...

What beautiful cuffs!! I am drooling, wishing and hoping that someday I can have you teach me how to make those lovelies.

Riki Schumacher said...

I'm sure they were grateful to have you as an instructor too Diane! Lovely message. Riki xox

Cindy said...

Diane, speaking of grateful, we were ever so grateful that you made that long trek from TX to VA to teach. As one of your students (what a blessing), I can say that you are an amazing instructor. So giving and so supportive. You have a way of making each and every one of your students feel special. I love that quality in you.