1/30/12

Rhonda Marinkovic: Top Ten Things That Make Me Smile



1.  Hugs from the kids

2.  When my husband makes me a latte

3.  The smell of clean, warm laundry

4.  Walking in the forest

5.  Looking for little shells and sea glass on the beach


6.  Making cookies for family and friends


7.  Planning a trip

8.  Seeing the kids' reaction to learning that it is a snow day, no school!



9.  Antiquing with friends and finding a deal


10.  The Still Small Voice reminding me of His Love
______________________________________________ 

Rhonda Marinkovic is a wife and mother happily living in the Pacific Northwest with her family.

2 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Rhonda, I don't think I could have thought of any better things to list. Each and every one is wonderful! :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Lovely grateful thoughts... : )